Halloween events, trick-or-treating, haunted houses–they’re all on maintain this yr. That does not imply we should not get pleasure from some type of spooky deal with for All Hallows’ Eve. Fortunately, Blumhouse Studios, finest identified for motion pictures like The Purge, Pleased Loss of life Day, and Get Out, has our backs. The horror studio introduced at present that it’s going to placed on the “first annual” BlumFest, a digital occasion to rejoice present Blumhouse properties and promote new ones. The occasion kicks off at 10 a.m. PT this Thursday, October 29, on Blumhouse’s YouTube channel and Fb web page.
“This yr has sidelined so much for all of us, however Halloween is a treasured season at Blumhouse, so we conceived BlumFest to rejoice with our followers by way of a digital occasion that can characteristic unique interviews and never-before-seen footage on an upcoming launch or two,” stated Jason Blum, Blumhouse CEO & founder within the announcement.
The occasion, moderated by Rotten Tomatoes editor Jacqueline Coley, will consist of 5 digital panels that includes discussions for motion pictures like The Craft: Legacy, Freaky, and Halloween Kills. Listed below are the official panel descriptions:
- Welcome to the Blumhouse – Be part of Jennifer Salke, Head of Amazon Studios and Jason Blum for a full of life dialog concerning the profitable collaboration between Amazon and Blumhouse on the lately launched movies, The Lie, Nocturne, Evil Eye and Black Field. Mamoudou Athie from the movie Black Field will be a part of the dialog, together with shock friends for an announcement or two. The 4 movies can be found to stream on Amazon Prime Video now. #WelcomeToTheBlumhouse #BlumFest2020
- The Craft: Legacy – Author / director Zoe Lister Jones and her movie’s coven, stars Cailee Spaeny, Gideon Adlon, Lovie Simone, and Zoey Luna have a bewitching chat about persevering with the unique movie cult hit and reveal secrets and techniques from the set. The movie is about for an Wednesday, October 28 (midnight EST) launch on PVOD and EST in North America, with a deliberate theatrical launch in choose worldwide international locations. #TheCraft #BlumFest2020
- Freaky – Author / director Chris Landon; stars Vince Vaughn and Kathryn Newton; and producer Jason Blum discuss concerning the extremely anticipated physique swapping horror comedy that can arrive in theaters on Friday, November 13 within the US and in choose worldwide markets. #FreakyMovie #BlumFest2020
- Halloween Kills – Author / director David Gordon Inexperienced; actress and icon Jamie Lee Curtis; franchise producer Malek Akkad from Trancas Movies; producer Invoice Block from Miramax; and producer Jason Blum convene to speak concerning the upcoming movie’s October 2021 launch. #HalloweenKills #BlumFest2020
- The Good Lord Chook – Government producer, author and star, Ethan Hawke, of the critically acclaimed collection, and collection government producer Jason Blum talk about their most up-to-date collaboration, which is at the moment airing on Showtime. #TheGoodLordBird #BlumFest2020
Together with these digital panels, Blumhouse is promising shock friends that it says will share information about upcoming unannounced Blumhouse initiatives.