, posted 7 hours in the past / 784 Views
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (NS) has remained on the prime spot on the retail charts in Japan with gross sales of 283,913 models, in keeping with Famitsu for the week ending April 26.
Trials of Mana (PS4) debuted in second place with gross sales of 80,383 models. The Nintendo Swap model debuted in third place with gross sales of 70,114.
The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki (PS4) debuted in seventh with gross sales of 10,979 models. Predator: Searching Grounds (PS4) debuted in 10th place with gross sales of 9,172 models.
Six of the highest 10 video games are for the Nintendo Swap and 4 are for the PlayStation 4.
The Nintendo Swap was the best-selling platform with 107,104 models offered. The PlayStation Four offered 33,056 models, the 3DS offered 1,784 models, and the Xbox One offered 242 models.
Right here is the entire prime 10:
- [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo, 03/20/20) – 283,913 (3,895,159)
- [PS4] Trials of Mana (Sq. Enix, 04/24/20) – 80,383 (New)
- [NSW] Trials of Mana (Sq. Enix, 04/24/20) – 70,114 (New)
- [PS4] Remaining Fantasy VII Remake (Sq. Enix, 04/10/20) – 65,569 (839,074)
- [NSW] Mario Kart eight Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 15,264 (2,897,849)
- [NSW] Ring Match Journey (Nintendo, 10/18/19) – 12,351 (778,943)
- [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki (Falcom, 04/23/20) – 10,979 (New)
- [NSW] Tremendous Smash Bros. Final (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 9,636 (3,665,504)
- [NSW] Tremendous Mario Occasion (Nintendo, 10/05/18) – 9,377 (1,416,280)
- [PS4] Predator: Searching Grounds (SIE, 04/24/20) – 9,172 (New)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D’Angelo was first launched to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the positioning, he was introduced on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his approach as much as lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement within the gaming neighborhood by producing content material on his personal YouTube channel and Twitch channel devoted to gaming Let’s Performs and tutorials. You’ll be able to contact the writer at [email protected] or on Twitter @TrunksWD.